Friday, February 12, 2010

Crunk and grind, that's my bloodline.

So, I have recently become obsessed with multiple finger rings. I saw them online a while back at this online vintage shop I like to keep an eye on. Right away I thought it was a brilliant idea. Surprisingly, not soon after Forever 21 was already stocking up on a few. I bought myself a gold, two finger ring with a white bird on the top. I feel a little dangerous. Its kind of has a brass knuckle feel to it (which is probably the ultimate inspiration for these rings) which is silly, because it's a white bird ring essentially. I don't think anyone would be afraid if I were to flash my fist at them. However, I am definitely planning on getting more. It's odd that these rings would appear on the scene just as the very classic forties started to make a come back and not last year when futuristic looks were the top trend. But, i suppose if you class them up with bows and birds it fits in just fine. Plus, who doesn't like feeling dangerous? Below are some inspirations and pieces that I thought were great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers