Thursday, March 18, 2010

Style Identity

I have been kind of looking around and wondering whose style I admire most. I am already obsessed with Alison Mosshart, and wish I could be spot on cool like she is all the time. I got the leather jacket, the studded leather ankle boots, the black, the leopard print, the fur coat. However, I enjoy some styles that she would never wear. I like little bows and hair clips and lace. I also enjoy hot rollers and how my hair looks after I use them. And dresses. I love dresses. So, after much research I've decided that Zooey Deschanel fits this gap for me. Yeah, yeah, predictable. But, I don't care. She's so classic and always looks put together. I'm trying to mix Alison and Zooey together but not copy and paste them exactly. Style role models.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers