Monday, April 26, 2010

negative notions

I feel like recently it's been much easier to hate than it has been to love. It's such an amazement that other people can make a person either happy or miserable. Some people are so dependent on others to be a positive force in their life, while other people give off such negative energy that it's actually psychologically damaging to one's life. I, unfortunately, feel like I've been floating through so much negativity lately that it's making it very easy to be mean, and very hard to be understanding. I'm going to start taking this experience with someone that is so opposite from me and try to learn from it. Then, in a few months hopefully will never see that person again. I have so many people that make my life better, and I don't want to become someone who lets their anger with others seep into relationships with the people that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers