Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dead-End day

I feel like someone has been squeezing my lungs all day. I've gone four days without my medicine and my body is already feeling the effects. I don't want to run, eat, or be in the cold. I just feel like sleeping. To top things off, I have my wisdom tooth surgery tomorrow. I will be a swollen-faced, yogurt eating, gauze biting zombie for who knows how long. The goal is to be better by new year's eve. But honestly, if I'm bruised up and fat-faced I don't feel like trying to look pretty. So, if things turn out for the worst, I'll be stuck in my dead end home town until break is over. Truthfully, I just feel like complaining right now. I can not breath. I have no idea why doctors give jut a few moths worth of prescriptions. Seriously, is my asthma going to just disappear all of a sudden? No. Doctor, you are not that brilliant. The only satisfaction I have gotten out of toady is the half pumpkin muffin that I could devour in one bite. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to slip on my new black and gold bodysuit, skinny jeans, and heels and try to look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers