Monday, May 10, 2010

lips that need no introduction

It is 12:49 in the morning and I am rekindling old loves. I was trying to organize my itunes library and stumbled across the song, Dance, Dance, Christa Paffgen by Anberlin. It's so haunting and empowering. I forgot how much I love that song. And the rest of that album as well. I feel I sometimes shut out older songs because they make me think of older times. The times where I wasn't strong enough to deal with my problems because I hadn't really learned how to yet. I also think I get a little ahead of myself because of my continuous search for newer more amazing music. I forget about the old amazing music. There is something kind of soothing about it once I remember that old problems are old problems and that they wont come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers