some things I've noticed this week:
1. a whole herd of cows huddled in the shadow of one tree.
2. a dragonfly stuck in my wind shield wipers (I tried to save it, but turning the wipers on did nothing)
3. my dog dreaming
4. how pleasant and energizing it is to be downtown at night with a friend.
5. how scary the Plaza Theater's stairwell is.
6. I hate seeing homeless people with no shoes.
7. I make the Walgreen's cosmetics lady back home really happy when I come and talk with her.
8. One big, bright star in the whole sky.
9. baby deer driving back to my apartment.
10. 5 minutes of rain.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(209)
-
▼
May
(30)
- Skyline
- things I love
- Oh, hiii
- I really like this
- observations
- roxy
- and i want these so bad.
- Gemma Arterton - Transformers 3 - Megan Fox - UGO.com
- mosquitos are my dracula
- sista
- sweet city
- Iceland, Eyjafjallajökull - May 1st and 2nd, 2010 ...
- space
- lock me in a box. I'll just stay there until you r...
- Beach day at Honeymoon Island for Courtney's 20th ...
- plans.
- Aokis
- life should be like this
- I have been dry of inspiration lately, my heart do...
- new suit
- charm sandwich
- Newsom Takes on Gaga, Madonna
- lips that need no introduction
- being home makes me remember old times. yes, that ...
- nothing, no one
- words are treasures that are found in your head.
- yeah
- why yes.
- Lost mail
- yum yum
-
▼
May
(30)

No comments:
Post a Comment