Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lost mail

things lost in the mail are very bad.
I suppose it's better than memories lost in my head.

But really. where the eff is my effing birthday card? I would like to have it. My grandparent's written words really have a way of cheering me up. No matter what my mood. If I'm happy, they just make me happier. If I'm sad, they provide comic relief. If I'm mad, they make me think, "You have grandparents! Act like a lady!" Really..I want my card. Not to mention, I am planning on getting my hair done next week. The money would help.

Last card:


Translation:

Dear Nikky,

Beautiful day here today. Temperature will be close to ninety degrees.
Send you a band-aid for emergency, so take care of yourself. Study hard (?)
How do you study hard? Are your books heavy? Study hard! -Don't waste time.
That's how we love you.

Little Grandma & me Gappy!

haha :) And I've called my grandpa Goppy since I was a baby. I don't know why he has started calling himself Gappy. And yes, they really sent me a band-aid. It says, "for emergency use only"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers