Friday, November 13, 2009

Synth pop love song (for fish)


Ok, I do realize this is my second post this morning. But I feel I have some catching up to do. Also, I just watched this video by Sally Shapiro and have fallen in love with it. The video, mixed with the Japanese pop sounding music (Shapiro is not from Japan, but Sweden), has its corny parts. But the whole video is absolutely adorable it overrides all of that. I like to think that my fish, Trinket (to the left), thinks like this. I did have a scare where he jumped down the disposal in my kitchen sink. Luckily, he was able to be saved. By my mom, not me. I was too busy crying, as lame as that sounds. But anyhow, I do recommend the new Sally Shapiro album, "Guilty Pleasure". Her sound is classified as European Disco, but who cares about technicalities? Her music will easily put you in a good mood, and that's all that matters.



No comments:

Followers